• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T7 burnished bronze B-bodies

Thanks very much guys for the contributions.

I've decided to go T7 with the white vinyl top which was original for my car and I think it will be fairly unique.

I think you made the right decision Dave. The car will look great with that combo.

Ya for sure....I have a T5 white vinyl and stripe 69 charger....well that's what the tag says....it currently has black and black with black interior...sharp I say, good choice on keeping the colour combo :)

Couple of more.

NorthernDave-

Here are a couple of more pics from last weekend. I live in Seattle, nothing but overcast ever....probably orange-ish due to the storage shed

Attachments

• 2011 Holidays 020 (Medium).jpg
    2011 Holidays 020 (Medium).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 785
  • 2011 Holidays 028 (Medium).jpg
    2011 Holidays 028 (Medium).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 792
  • 2011 Holidays 029 (Medium).jpg
    2011 Holidays 029 (Medium).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 797
  • 2011 Holidays 016 (Medium).jpg
    2011 Holidays 016 (Medium).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 793
Had to bump this up to the top again for inspiration.

I'm getting closer to paint related tasks on my bronze bird.

Does this help Dave?

Different perspective to help motivate

Attachments

• WP_000194 (Medium).jpg
    WP_000194 (Medium).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 664
Nice!!

I just started body work, I'm sealing weld seams with metal 2 metal, then a skim coat of polyester and I'll start proming. Epoxy first then I'll be laying on the poly prime for my blocking.

It's nice to have a different smell in the shop, the weld/grind smell was getting very old.

Here are a couple of pics of our families 69. The car was bought by my dad back in 72 or 73 and has been in the family ever since.

IMG_0438.jpgIMG_0439.jpgCalendar pic.jpg

Pro found me..

a Photog caught me at a car show in a parking garage. This is my favorite...

dsc_6501.jpg

Love that old photo.

Redlines too, awesome.

Where the hell do you suppose my build sheet is hid? last fall I took out the back seet and checked behind the springs, also looked under the front seat... haven't found it yet.

Where did lynch road usually hide them?

My lynch road car ('70 GTX), the build sheet was tucked in under the back seat.

Auto Transport Service
Back