• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Tach/Dwell meters for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have plenty more not shown just ask for your needs.

Also have compression testers, vacuum etc.

A few more.
dsc06864-jpg.jpg
dsc06866-1-jpg.jpg
dsc06865-1-jpg.jpg
dsc06860-1-jpg.jpg
dsc06861-1-jpg.jpg
dsc06862-jpg.jpg
dsc06863-1-jpg.jpg

1B Equus set $95
2B Mac ET-920 $85
3B Fox valley digital, pick up is taped $80

TTT = To The Top, as in to the top of the page. Bump = Bump the thread to the top of the page. When your post starts getting buried on the page you post something on it to bump it back to the top of the page. Hope that helps.

TTT = To The Top, as in to the top of the page. Bump = Bump the thread to the top of the page. When your post starts getting buried on the page you post something on it to bump it back to the top of the page. Hope that helps.

THANK YOU for the explanation....
I've never heard of or used those expressions. IF i was going to reference a prior comment or statement, I would either copy and paste or paraphrase the statement to preserve the continuity of the thread, and to lessen the chance of confusion or ambiguity....but this is just my method....right or wrong...
BOB RENTON

DSC06945.JPG

Vintage sears meter works great. $75 Sipped lower 48

dsc06948-jpg.jpg

Have a very nice calibrated Sun tune up kit. Has a timing light, tach/dwell meter, vacuum gauge and compression tester. Asking $175 and the ride.
dsc06972-jpg.jpg
dsc06973-jpg.jpg
dsc06974-jpg.jpg
dsc06975-jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back