• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tail Panel Letters

Omni Source

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Good Day All

Any sources for tail panel letters (DODGE) for a 1968 Superbee? I see grille letters everywhere along with the quarter panel letters for the Coronet number series, but zippo for the bee crowd.

Finishing up the '68 for the Nationals, and a set of fresh letters would bee (no pun intended) awesome.

Thanks to all who reply.

Omni

Good Day All

Any sources for tail panel letters (DODGE) for a 1968 Superbee? I see grille letters everywhere along with the quarter panel letters for the Coronet number series, but zippo for the bee crowd.

Finishing up the '68 for the Nationals, and a set of fresh letters would bee (no pun intended) awesome.

Thanks to all who reply.

Omni
Good Day All

Thanks to all who reply.

Omni

I have a set I bought by mistake a couple of years ago. I thought they were 69 coronet 500 letters if you are interested in buying let me know thanks roger.

Auto Transport Service
Back