• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tampa, FL area here.

Welcome to FBBO Brian! Saw the listing for your Coronet on Bring a Trailer. It's still up on their site @ 273-Powered 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 5-Speed There are tons of detail photos included so it looks like the seller wasn't trying to hide anything. While the car has a good overall appearance, it's obvious that the quality of the work that's been done isn't top-notch, as you alluded to on the paint. One thing that jumped out at me is the brake/clutch pedal setup. That's kind of scary and would certainly take some getting used to! Hope you can get everything sorted out to your liking without busting the bank.
I saw the pictures but it's worse than what it looks like on film. He was really friendly up until I called him out and then he just disappeared. BaT can't get in touch with him either. That tells me everything I need to know. An honest guy would at least write me back and/or talk to the auction company that sold the POS. Live and learn.........now I just need to find parts I guess. I'm not one to back down from a challenge.

Welcome from NY.
Nice looking car Brian.
You are right next to it we all are not but we have seen much worse.
Good luck whatever you decide!

Welcome from Alabama, exactly why I'm scared to buy on BAT.

Auto Transport Service
Back