• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tamraz auto parts Naperville IL

bill07960

Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
in late july plunked down $693.05 for 67 GTX front bumper. Confirmed before ordering was “in stock, would be drop-shipped from AMD”

No confirmation or part as of today. Tamraz “permanently closed” according to Google listing. Not answering phone nor email.

… not surprising as i now learn Marc Tamraz died in 2018?!

Anyone have any further info?

TIA

1st I had heard that.
Used them myself a couple times through their ebay store.
Your said your purchase was last July. If you used a card I would check with them and see how much time you have to do a charge back.

That's not good news. I have bought several things from them over the years with great service. I hope you paid for the bumper with a credit card?

Tamraz sold their business out to another company around 6 months ago.
If you bought something through them in July the new company should be responsible for that, as the sale of the company was announced in June.
Here is the company that took them over.
Collections
That company doesn‘t sell AMD parts anymore is my understanding. I imagine your purchase happened in the midst of the transition and they should have canceled it, or contacted you to refund your payment.
Hopefully when you contact them they’ll make it right, let us know what happens.
Here is a link to a thread on the subject, the link to a press release I posted about the takeover isn’t accessible anymore, but there is a little more detail in the thread on the subject.
Tamraz? in General Topics

Last edited:
My buddy just got a 'glass hood from Glasstek last week. Box labels and markings read 'Tamraz'. The hood does have the big Glasstek decal on the underside.
They told him when ordering they had one in stock which I thought was odd.
Makes sense now, like maybe Glasstek bought back whatever stock Tamraz had. That happens a lot when a business closes...

I have a friend that bought on January 2023 $1200 on parts to tamraz on ebay.
Some interior parts (upholstery) and that order take time to make them.
He is trying to contact tamraz on ebay but the store is close already on ebay.
Ebay does not want to refund the money because already pass more that 30 days.
Does any body know if the company that bought tamraz is tacking care this cases?

Thanks on advance

File a charge back with the credit card company.

I seen that and let one of my dealer friends know. They bought enough of the inventory at auction that they took an extended enclosed car trailer down to the shop and cleaned them out. He was so packed, he ended up trading stuff to another buyer there because he had no room in the trailer!

I know this is an old thread, Summit Racing matched every price that Tamraz quoted me.

Auto Transport Service
Back