• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taylor Hawkins won’t be down for breakfast

R.I.P.

Bummer. The Foo Fighters is about the only post-1999 band I like. Most everything else this century sucks. R.I.P.

Nope. Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater.
He was from Dream Theater years ago, anyways. Great drummer nonetheless...
But my vote for "best of all time" rock drummer goes to both Portnoy's and Taylor's oft-stated hero: Neal Peart.

Hawkins had "the groove" though. Hell of a drummer, lots of power for a little guy - and When Grohl says
you're better than him, that's high praise indeed (and he did say that all the time).
The current crop of double-bassin' cymbal-slappers in what passes for "metal" these days pale in comparison -
there's no groove, no feel, no modulation in that **** - only speed.

RIP Taylor.

Early reports of chest pains. RIP Taylor, one of the post-2000 bands that I enjoyed.

I can't even think of 1 song Foo Fighters did
albeit I do recognize the name at least...

RIP Taylor

What is "Foo" and what tactics are employed to fight it?
RIP, sir.

I really like some of their earlier stuff. Then in more recent years they went and started backing the DNC and started using their popularity to influence folks...thats when they lost me

So sad, Im a big fan. Dave Grohl will have a long search trying to find another drummer. RiP Taylor

Auto Transport Service
Back