• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teleportation. Yeah, it's a thing now.

This thread isn't about Time Travel but, if it were, I would want to go back to 13,000BC in Turkey to see just who built the Temple complex at Gobeckli Tepe, and why. Might get lucky and actually see the comet strike that ended the Ice Age and became the genesis for the Noah's Flood Story. After satisfying myself on those scores I would travel to the Giza Plateau to see if the Pyramids are already there. AND, if locals have any clue who built them and why. Curious minds want to know.

Something more valuable would be a device to LOOK back through this timeline...keep turning it backwards and watch history in reverse for any given location. Like Giza. Keep looking in reverse until it shows them being constructed and look at that date. I suspect that you would have to go back to before 46,650BC to see that...
That would be cool to know.

Auto Transport Service
Back