• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tesla claims another victim

Tesla has been living off the government since inception.

Tesla has been living off the government since inception.
Don't you think they get some money by selling cars? They aren't giving them away. There are no government subsidies on any Tesla car sold in the US any more. They also collected money by selling stocks and shares in the company. Other than the $192 million that the tax department is collecting for Q1 this year, what government involvement has there been lately??

I pay to charge the goddam things too at the County lot. No one fuels my Challenger.
We should send them all to you to see if the doors open in freezing weather.

Just keep making Hellcats. We buy them with American Dollars and fuel them to with 91 Pump, not extension cords powered by coal fired Plants.

Last edited:
I pay to charge the goddam things too at the County lot. No one fuels my Challenger.
We should send them all to you to see if the doors open in freezing weather.

Just keep making Hellcats. We buy them with American Dollars and fuel them to with 91 Pump, not extension cords powered by coal fired Plants.
There are an awful lot of them around here. My town of Cloverdale in Surrey has around 70,000 people. I regularly see quite a few of them driving around most days, they're as common as a Mercedes, Chrysler 300 or LS series Lexus. My Plymouth doors froze up in winter. :) We use hydro power here. But I will agree totally that I don't see why any of the charging stations are free to use.

I do hope that the Hellcats (and regular versions too) keep getting built. A convertible would be a nice change. Sorry about your 91, our premium here is 94.

My kid has a two thousand something chev truck. Good luck getting out of it if it decides otherwise. One of these days I’m gonna smash the f*cking window and crawl out rather then dick with it when all I wanna do is fuel up. When I want the doors to lock, I’ll lock the damn doors!
That’s my rant. Thanks for listening.
Can you somehow disable that future?

Will the last person to leave California please turn the lights off.

I would never say anything about where someone lives, because it's home and I get that!! I have 4 or 5 friends that couldn't take it anymore and moved as soon as they could and never looked back. If you have money and live in California, you move here, you'll be lighting cigars with 50 dollar bills.

Dennis. I have one friend that transferred from a plant in California YEARS ago, I can't remember where. After selling his home in California and buying here he would laugh at how much money he had left and he bought a hell of a house here. Every once in a while he would laugh to himself about something and would say, you guys just don't get it.

The thing caught on fire when it was crashed into a tree and the electronics wouldn't let Omar out or allow rescuer to open the door, so he was trapped in the car and roasted.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/Autos/new...er-stuck-in-burning-car/ar-AAJhyfq?li=BBnb7Kz

EC978A30-2573-4A55-A524-05664746E272.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back