• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Texas Howdy - 68 RR

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!
Looks like you got a GREAT base to start with. Sure, it's gonna be some work, but it'll be fun
and rewarding to undertake.
What are your goals for the car?

Going to drive it as-in while I fix the little things. My kid loves it, so we'll have some fun.

Still trying to decide if I'd take a bath restoring it. Wife is fine if I lose some money, but there's a limit to her good graces!

Looks like it's worth it in the pics. Don't know what you paid but a 68 coupe in my book is worth it to make it right! Is it an early production car? Do you know that the early production road runners were only available as a coupe?

Looks like it's worth it in the pics. Don't know what you paid but a 68 coupe in my book is worth it to make it right! Is it an early production car? Do you know that the early production road runners were only available as a coupe?

May 16, 1968 Production. Build sheet and trim tag show the following. Paid about $20K.

383, 4-speed, AC, PP1 red over H4R red interior, decor package, blackout hood and a few other things. Now has a 440 in it.

Welcome from SE Tx. Shepherd Tx. Congrats on a nice RR. I have owned many different Mopar models. the 68 and 9 RR are my favorites!!

Welcome from NY.
Very nice find have fun and be careful with it.
:thumbsup:

welcome and sweet runner. I'd drive it as is before worrying about a resto. looks too good to mess with

Auto Transport Service
Back