• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you for letting me join your group!

TJ Tesi

Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T , And a 1971 Doge Challenger. I have several questions regarding my E body. I hope I came to the right place!

14497EA9-7522-49DC-91B1-79814FEC59F5.jpeg

WHAT?! Who left the darn door open again?!?!?!

LMAO

Well, even though this is a B body forum, I’m sure there is just a few knowledge people here regarding E bodies. I’ve owned in USA for 37 years now…. Which doesn’t qualify me for ****…. But I’ve done touched everything except the manual trans and take the dashboard out for a rewiring it needs.

Welcome from Alabama, we like all Mopars here, ask your questions and they will probably get answers.

You've come to the right place no doubt. Welcome aboard from western NY!

Welcome from NM. Show us that Coronet RT. You are on the right site for all things Mopar. Lots of knowlege here.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to For B-Bodies Only from NorCal Siarras

I'm sure someone here will have answers about you E-Body
just put the questions in the proper forums

try For E Bodies Only Mopar Forum too

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Nice little collection is an understatement. And your parking situation seems a little tight. If you ever wanna free up some space losing a bit of that old metal there, just say the word...

Welcome from the central coast. Where are you located in the PRC?

Welcome from Missouri!!

Not one but two rag tops!!?? In 83 just when the prices started to rise a bit I found a 70 440 Challenger RT rag top and it was fully loaded for 3k. It was plum purple but needed a repaint but it ran dang good. First wife didn't like to be in it with the top down....maybe that's why she's half bald today! :D Welcome to the site. Btw also had a really nice burnt orange 70 383 Challenger 4bbl (non RT) that I kept for nearly 20 years....and there were several other E cars along the line too. Familiarize yourself with the site and ask away. We also have a 'Classic Mopar Tech' section where you can ask those questions. Lots of us here that are members of FEBO too including me....

Let's see....posted here on the 18th and hasn't been back since......? Really? :D

Auto Transport Service
Back