• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for havin me

Philipb

Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
My name is Phil. I'm from New Jersey and I'm working on my first Mopar. I bought a 73 Dodge charger and Built a 383 big block. just got it running and thought I'd join the forum for help and possibly source parts. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum Phil!

There is lots of good information on this site, so ask away. Check out the search features too to "discover" information.

We love our pictures on the forum, so we would love to see some photos of your car.

Hawk

welcome to FBBO, good luck with the 73 Charger

hi and welcome to the site and yes we love car **** so post them up :headbang:

Welcome Phil, look forward to some pics.

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a nice car - hope to see a picture of it soon! :)

-=Photon440=-

!cid__IMG_0538.jpgcharger383.jpgcharger2.jpgthanks for the welcome guys here's some quick pics of my project

That car was in Bridgewater, NJ. I looked at it probably two years ago but I couldn't get the price where it needed to be. Pretty solid car but the kid that had it created a lot of work with his "restoration." I am glad to see that it's going to be back on the road. I'd be interested in the cluster if you are going to swap to a rallye one.

Welcome and I kinda dig the strips. I may have to play with mine.......

Welcome from Maine! Nice!!

Auto Transport Service
Back