• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the add

69birds&bees

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
Greetings from Seattle and thank you for the add.
I bought my first Mopar in 1986 when I turned 16.
It was a 1969 Superbee 383 Magnum with a 727.
About five years ago, I came across a 1969 roadrunner one owner car that the owner had recently passed away and I bought that also.
I’m just starting to play with the roadrunner so I had to take a quick picture from the garage. Looking forward to connecting with you all ESPECIALLY the Washington folks

image.jpg

IMG_0479.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice 'Bee and 'Runner. I bought a new SuperBee in 1969, but only had it for a couple of years.

Welcome from the midwest..nice pair of 69's.

The dog got his photo too!
We also have a thread for our pups :)

Another '69 RR owner here too...

Welcome aboard with yours and that sweet 'Bee:thumbsup:

Greetings from Seattle and thank you for the add.
I bought my first Mopar in 1986 when I turned 16.
It was a 1969 Superbee 383 Magnum with a 727.
About five years ago, I came across a 1969 roadrunner one owner car that the owner had recently passed away and I bought that also.
I’m just starting to play with the roadrunner so I had to take a quick picture from the garage. Looking forward to connecting with you all ESPECIALLY the Washington folks

View attachment 1653112

View attachment 1653113

Love those rims

Love those rims
Thank you. They are American Racing “ Hopster “ rims.
Funny story I actually won them in a radio contest 20 years ago then 5 years ago my boss randomly told me he was selling a steering wheel and it was a Hopster steering wheel so I have it too

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice 'Bee and 'Runner. I bought a new SuperBee in 1969, but only had it for a couple of years.
Thank you, I have to re-decode the VIN on the bee but I think it was built in Canada if I remember correctly. I want to enter it in an import car show just to see them roll their eyes

I was trying to respond to everyone thinking it would put my response right after your respective greeting.
But on my phone it looks like I’m just spamming at the bottom of the thread so I will lump up a big THANK YOU ALL !
I appreciate you taking the time to greet a complete stranger even if it was just a HI.
I forgot how amazing the muscle car community can be.

welcome to FBBO nice looking road runner project and the super bee is sweet

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Nice RR & SB
& it looks like you have a Lab there too,
can't be a bad guy & own labs

Auto Transport Service
Back