• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The assaholics just keep coming....Kyle Busch now but most of us already knew that he's

Several...and a video game or two, or three.

Last edited:
I constantly carry. Have for years. The only time I don’t, is when I’m at school! Which I should but heads would explode if I did! Point is, I can tell you right now where every firearm I own is!

I can never say “ooops, I forgot it was in there”

Lying……
AC397C94-80A0-41AB-A199-28E4C573D530.jpeg

The big news here is Mexico has laws!!

How did he get to MX with his gun? Not detected on the way out of the US? Couldn’t tell where he got popped, the way in or out of Mexico.

That place is the epitome of corruption....I've had to bribe the federales several times....and it worked every time. They may have laws but they'd much rather have our money!

Busch beer isn't any good. Not even the Mexicans will drink it.

:rofl: Yeah, that crossed my feeble mind too! Wasn't there a show where that had driver's shooting at the other drivers?? How bout a race where the cars were armed with guns and rockets lol
You're thinking of Death Race...

Auto Transport Service
Back