• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The assaholics just keep coming....Kyle Busch now but most of us already knew that he's

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
an assaholic.....

Star NASCAR driver Kyle Busch confirmed Monday that he was arrested last month and detained in Mexico after a handgun was found in his bag at an airport. A statement from the Mexico Prosecutor General’s office confirmed a Nevada man by the name of “Kyle Thomas B” was arrested on Jan. 27, sentenced Monday to 3.5 years in prison and fined. Busch did not address any prison sentence in a statement Monday, but claimed the matter was resolved. “In late January, Samantha and I enjoyed a several day vacation in Mexico,” the statement read. “When departing the country, my handgun was flagged during routine screening at the airport. I have a valid concealed carry permit from my local authority and adhere to all handgun laws, but I made a mistake by forgetting it was in my bag. Discovery of the handgun led to my detainment while the situation was resolved. I was not aware of Mexican law and had no intention of bringing a handgun into Mexico. When it was discovered, I fully cooperated with the authorities, accepted the penalties, and returned to North Carolina......

Just like our American friends who come to Canada with handguns in tow. Border agents bounce them too.

I have heard many stories about Americans coming north with guns or looking for ski resorts in mid July.

Good for Mexico standing up for their laws and spotting an idiot!

US boarder patrol is typically looking for drugs and other contraband. Mexican authorities are looking for firearms. And with the problems in both countries dont blame them. This is just a bone head move that is not unique to anyone in the public eye. Sometimes it is a legitimate mistake due to complexity of travel requirements. But sometimes they believe the laws are just a suggestion to them. And their ego. With Kyle's past? I'm guessing latter is most likely.

But just a "Guess" of course.

US boarder patrol is typically looking for drugs and other contraband. Mexican authorities are looking for firearms. And with the problems in both countries dont blame them. This is just a bone head move that is not unique to anyone in the public eye. Sometimes it is a legitimate mistake due to complexity of travel requirements. But sometimes they believe the laws are just a suggestion to them. And their ego. With Kyle's past? I'm guessing latter is most likely.

But just a "Guess" of course.
I carry and I'm always aware of where it is when I'm not carrying and him saying he wasn't aware of Mexican law and yet had no intention of bringing a firearm into Mexico tells me he IS aware of their law. Imo, he can drive a race car but that's about it....

I carry and I'm always aware of where it is when I'm not carrying
Exactly. What good is a CCW if you don't know where the firearm is. And, if he just forgets leaving firearms and ammo in his bags, then he is probably someone who shouldn't be carrying anyway.

Reminds me a bit of that pro female basketball player who got popped in Russia for weed oil. With all the scrutiny of drug testing in the US we know damn well the player knew better. You should get 1 year in jail just for being that stupid. Unbelievable.

I'm not sure I buy the "I forgot it was in my bag" argument.

What totally blows be way, however, are the folks that "forget" to lock their vehicle overnight after also "forgetting" their gun is inside.

That combo ought to be an automatic revocation of a CC permit if held, pending a refresher course.

NASCRAP Driver that can only go Roundy - Round in left hand turns!!! He was a lame driver and his excuse is just as lame...cr8crshr/Bill:screwy::screwy::screwy::usflag::usflag::usflag:

"I fully cooperated with the authorities, accepted the penalties, and returned to North Carolina."

Another example of law enforcement for weathy or well connected people. If I had tried that, I would still be a Mexican prison.

His record as a driver speaks for itself - defaming that is very hard to defend.

.... but it doesn't make him any more likable. The only positive thing I can say is that he's not as much of a jerk since he had kids. I think maybe that made him grow up a little.

I'm not sure I buy the "I forgot it was in my bag" argument.

What totally blows be way, however, are the folks that "forget" to lock their vehicle overnight after also "forgetting" their gun is inside.

That combo ought to be an automatic revocation of a CC permit if held, pending a refresher course.
I don't buy it at all!! And the only time I leave mine in a vehicle is when I can't take it inside and for sure hide the thing from plain sight and lock the vehicle.

NASCRAP Driver that can only go Roundy - Round in left hand turns!!! He was a lame driver and his excuse is just as lame...cr8crshr/Bill:screwy::screwy::screwy::usflag::usflag::usflag:
You do know that NASCRAP has had road courses for many years and for 23 there's 5 on the schedule. My new favorite road course is the CoA in Austin. It was designed for the 'grown up go-carts' as they didn't even have CRASHCAR in mind when it was built and the track turned out to be a blast for spectators.....and not so good for the drivers. Talk about tempers from a lot of them including 'Roudy' lol. My favorite short track bull ring used to be Bristol but CRAPCAR ruined it when they reconfigured the banking on it.

And Busch has always been a good driver until the last few years I guess but his personality is the lame part or was. Don't know if he mellowed out some after getting married and having kids and now his driving isn't as good or if he doesn't have good equipment anymore or what but I really don't care. His personality is still pretty lame imo lol

Gun control NRA signiture.jpg

I haven't watched it since Dodge left,but armed Nascar drivers might make me start watching again! That’s gives a whole new meaning to taking out the competition!

I haven't watched it since Dodge left,but armed Nascar drivers might make me start watching again! That’s gives a whole new meaning to taking out the competition!
:rofl: Yeah, that crossed my feeble mind too! Wasn't there a show where that had driver's shooting at the other drivers?? How bout a race where the cars were armed with guns and rockets lol

Auto Transport Service
Back