• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best car photo ever and why you like it.

SteveSS

Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
The Hammer. All those warm colors look great together. Mutant Bee, the composition and the angle of the camera being at ground level.

hammer.jpg
bee.jpg

I don't know about best ever, but my son and I built this car, that makes it special to me!
PICT0279 (2).JPG

If these stupid chicks would get out of the way.. My favorite portion of this picture is the argent silver grill.
36295909_1304888996314051_3603619222250323968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fatl1-2.jpg

6D47631A-5D1A-49D4-B402-09AAA8E56779.jpeg

Not to often I am able to recieve a photo from someone else of my Charger rolling down the highway . It was greatful and not expected.

Just a nice setting for a 3rd gen or any other car.......

DSCN0315.JPG

The Hammer. All those warm colors look great together. Mutant Bee, the composition and the angle of the camera being at ground level.

View attachment 761671 View attachment 761672
All I can think of on shots like this is trying to crawl over parking lot speed bumps, or entering a lousy driveway. Put it in a museum. Can’t drive it on the street without tearing stuff underneath off.

I always kind of liked this one. Taken by a local photographer at the local Heritage Days parade
a few years ago, it's all motion looking. Kinda cool.
heritage days parade 2016.jpg

All I can think of on shots like this is trying to crawl over parking lot speed bumps, or entering a lousy driveway. Put it in a museum. Can’t drive it on the street without tearing stuff underneath off.
I saw that 70 Plymouth at the Sacramento Autorama about 10 years ago. It wasn't much lower than my car. I do have to idle over speed bumps because of the headers but I'm okay with that.

I tried 3 times to get them lined up to look like they were about to race. But every time a damn car would interrupt me. Damn public roads... Anyhow nose to nose was all I could get.
IMG_0268.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back