• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Best Episodes of The Three Stooges

Watching them now on ME tv. Unfortunately, there is a Joe episode on right now, which explains why I’m here.

I see they included Disorder in the Court, which is one of my favorites.
I don’t see Crash Goes the Hash, which is in my top 5, that is the episode where they get jobs as cooks and butlers for a fancy party in order to get pictures of Prince Sham for the newspaper.
And I didn’t see False Alarms, the episode where they are screw-up firemen sleeping through alarms, another of my favorites.
Also, the episode where they try to build an airplane and end up getting drafted into the army after the test flight hilariously fails.
On a similar theme, the one they get fooled into joining the coast artillery during the depression and under the command of an officer they humiliated when the First World War ended, and end up accidentally sinking the admirals flagship.
Those are my top 5.

Last edited:
There were many the Lady Godiva one, Plumbing one, Pie one, Delivering the ice, Hair dressers, Duck Hunting, Prison, Boxing, filled Moe with gas soo many. Thanks for this post.!

A Plumbing We Will Go
Men in Black
Three Little Beers
Ants in the Pantry
Termites of 1938
among my favorites.

this stuff seemed ancient when I was a kid, and yet we watched all of them; hundreds of times over........... they still stand the test of time to this day

“Dizzy Pilots”…
Where they played the Wrong Brothers

My kids got me this for Christmas a few years ago…

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

16 years ago when I introduced my girlfriend on Thanksgiving first thing she said is "aren't the games on?". One of my brothers said "you like football?" She replied "I like all sports" I said tell him your favorite comedy team, "the 3 Stooges" she stated. Keeper!

One of the first shows I remember watching was the Stooges. There isn't a bad show in the bunch. We thought it was good old fun and a good time in life. They bring back some fun times and memories, that's for sure!

Hands down. I'll never heil again.

Moe:. Give me back your medals.
Curly:. They're not yours, I bought em at a hock shop!
Rotflmao

The only ones I don't wastch are the Besser episodes. Nothing against Joe, just totally wrong for The Stooges.

Most of those movies could never be made today with our socially and politically correct atmosphere! Certainly different times back then, when people enjoyed silly fun and were not so easily offended.

when you start thinking about your favorite episodes, the list just keeps going, and going

Most of those movies could never be made today with our socially and politically correct atmosphere! Certainly different times back then, when people enjoyed silly fun and were not so easily offended.
Very true. I love the episodes with Dudley Dickerson. He was really hilarious! But I’m sure the cancel mob would have a field day on the characters he portrayed in stooges episodes.

I share a birthday with Curly, October 22...crazy to think he was born in 1903 and never even lived to see the muscle car era!

1699627428901.png

And Moe? Born in 1897!

1699627408319.png

Auto Transport Service
Back