• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Black Panther won't be down for a saucer of milk today

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Actor Chadwick Boseman, star of 'Black Panther,' dies at 43
The actor had battled cancer since 2016.

Actor Chadwick Boseman, who rose to screen prominence as the star of "Black Panther," has died.

Boseman had been battling cancer since 2016, according to the actor's Twitter account. His publicist confirmed his death.

MORE: Lupita Nyong'o praises 'our king' Chadwick Boseman for 'Black Panther' success
"It is with immeasurable grief that we confirm the passing of Chadwick Boseman," a statement said on the actor's official Twitter account. "Chadwick was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer in 2016 and battled with it these last four years as it progressed to stage IV."

"A true fighter, Chadwick persevered through it all, and brought you many of the films you have come to love so much," the statement continued. "From Marshall to Da 5 Bloods, August Wilson's Ma Rainey's Black Bottom and several more, all were filmed during and between countless surgeries and chemotherapy."

R.I.P. Chadwick. :(

RIP Chadwick,, talented young man. Way to young

Rest In Peace, Chadwick...
2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Feurweb.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F02%2Fblack-panther-chadwick-boseman1.jpg

So sad . . . Way too young . . . RIP sir

I know a lot of members poured scorn on the movie "Black Panther" when it was announced/released....but I am sure people respect this guy as a talented actor who worked through his enormous pain.

To be fair, I watched the movie some time after my kids had seen it at the movies, and I really enjoyed it.

That was a great movie, talented actor. Cancer sucks.

I didn't like the 'Black Panther' flick at all
not really his fault, I assume

he did a good job in the Jackie Robinson story

43 years old! That just shouldn’t happen! Rest In Peace!
Cancer does suck!

Auto Transport Service
Back