• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Calvine UFO photo.

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score
World's clearest UFO photo revealed after 30 years; it's called 'The Calvine Photo' taken in 1990, before photoshop.

1660647407186.png

Last edited:
1660662154292.png

"Calvin(e)"?
What ever was, it may have landed under London.

1660661772688.png

1660661811072.png

1660662120493.png

That ufo looks like Elon musk designed it just before he designed the cyber truck. LOL!

I have that album.

It's pretty good.

There IS a 2 mile long runway in Scotland, where the Aurora Project was thought to be testing. Many booms and circular contrails showing up in the 1990's. It was rumored that THIS is the Aurora but I doubt it. no tails. Plus the USAF categorically denies building the Aurora, a hypersonic fighter. There is one guy who claims to have filmed the Aurora taking off from Groom Lake on cold morning in Februrary at -90F. He has the film locked away and says if they ever cop to it he will release the film.

With all we've listened to lately, signs point to post WWII, in Antarctica, with Heavy Nazi Influence...

"Rock Bottom"- one of the most difficult guitar riffs I ever learned to play. It's relatively complex, fast, and keeps going. It can wear you out.

Sorry. Sidetracked.

Maybe not?
The movie plot.
"Hob" is an archaic name for him.

Rock bottom, rock bottom, rock bottom
Rock bottom, rock bottom, rock bottom
Shadow work is closin' in above the lamps in your street
Lucifer goes walkin' down free to meet

1660737424381.png

"

Thanks, I was just lookin for that to post in the "what are you listening to" thread.

Post nein.(9)
The only other thing to mention is Michael Schenker is a German rock guitarist.
Let's see.
Who else was?
Oh yea.
Wernher Von Braun.
A rock-et something or other.

"Rock Bottom"- one of the most difficult guitar riffs I ever learned to play. It's relatively complex, fast, and keeps going. It can wear you out.
Schenker!!
b06fd2f12aeaf9784efa41830024b347.jpg

Gibson Flying V.
It's a pattern.

Riffing.
(Like of a flight pattern. ✈️. )

Last edited:
What kind of guitar do you play? I've been playing for almost 60 years now, for better or worse :) For about 15 years back in the 80's-90's I owned a 1955 Les Paul goldtop. I sold it in 97 and have regretted it ever since! Played in bands since about 74 and just recently retired. I love UFO as well as Thin Lizzy, Rick Derringer and a million other bands. Take care, and keep rockin! Bob

It's a fun song to play on drums too!

What kind of guitar do you play? I've been playing for almost 60 years now, for better or worse :) For about 15 years back in the 80's-90's I owned a 1955 Les Paul goldtop. I sold it in 97 and have regretted it ever since! Played in bands since about 74 and just recently retired. I love UFO as well as Thin Lizzy, Rick Derringer and a million other bands. Take care, and keep rockin! Bob

2012-ish Schecter Sunset Deluxe FR. "Music-Go-Round" find for $200.

Before that my main guitar was a 1986 Charvel model 2. Bought new in '87.

They play extremely similar but the Schecter has a Floyd.

The Charvel actually has a serial number much lower than any on record for an MIJ Charvel.

Auto Transport Service
Back