• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The car I let get away.

MaxWedge-Warren

Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
This is a picture of my old 1965 Plymouth Belvedere 360 auto. I used this car as a partial trade 2 years ago. The person it went to is a motivated builder.
f5ff97ed.jpg

c38c4406.jpg

487b4391.jpg

I went to visit the guy [Chris] the other day and this is the car now.
eccdcba9.jpg

13d7b6f7.jpg

7a629167.jpg

83242ee5.jpg

Sometimes it's better if you don't go back and visit. I'm happy to see how great it's coming out. But, it's also like a knife in the heart. THAT SHOULD STILL BE MINE. Oh well I've still got my Wedge so I'll live.
Warren

Soooo...the black small block is now a white Hemi and it isn't yours anymore? OK. That would burn.

What was it a partial trade for?

I used it as a partial trade for the 1964 Dodge Polara 426 max wedge I posted pictures of in another thread.
carlisle1.jpg

Hey, Big Mike

I have a mother inlaw in Morrisville, Pa. Next time we visit I'll drop you a line and maybe you can direct me to a good cruise night. I think shes only 20 minutes north of you.
Warren

At least he didnt ruin the car. Thats even worse.

The white with red interior is my favorite combo. If i had money i would do mine up like that. :wtg:

Hey Mike, I gotta tell Ya, I just sit here staring at that red 64 of Yours, taking in every detail, The Coronet was nice, but Damm, that 64 is over the top, man! The color, and the black rims a caps, great combo, it really sets it off.

This is a picture of my old 1965 Plymouth Belvedere 360 auto. I used this car as a partial trade 2 years ago. The person it went to is a motivated builder.
[
83242ee5.jpg

Sometimes it's better if you don't go back and visit. I'm happy to see how great it's coming out. But, it's also like a knife in the heart. THAT SHOULD STILL BE MINE. Oh well I've still got my Wedge so I'll live.
Warren

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cross ram hemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! That's what I need for the Polara to send it over the top!

vbpgimage.php

Wow that is nice. :yes: I take it he is building an A990 clone ? But I really like your 64 Maxie alot also. :) Ron

MAYBE IT's ME but I wouldn't fret over the lost 65, YOUR 64 is BADAZZ. I saw it at Carlisle this year and it looks better in person then in Pictures:yes:I mean I under stand where you are comming from when you think about what might have been, But you do have 1 real nice 64

Auto Transport Service
Back