• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The dude was in a female superhero costume. Yikes.

SteveSS

Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
I was at a busy intersection today when a flurry of movement caught my eye. It was a drag queen dressed as some flashy female superhero dancing up a storm. He had some sort of pole or spear he was waving around in some sort of semi-suggestive manner. He was standing on the elevated divider used to separate the lane that was turning right. Thank god I was zooming through on a green light and only had my retinas burned for a few seconds.

I was at a busy intersection today when a flurry of movement caught my eye. It was a drag queen dressed as some flashy female superhero dancing up a storm. He had some sort of pole or spear he was waving around in some sort of semi-suggestive manner. He was standing on the elevated divider used to separate the lane that was turning right. Thank god I was zooming through on a green light and only had my retinas burned for a few seconds.
And no pics!??

Auto Transport Service
Back