• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The emoji's on here.

69a100

Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
I don't do a lot with them but I was looking through them and some of them I can't quite out what, here's my take on the one's I'm talkin about.
:carrot:What does the title "carrot" have to do with this, and what's it's supposed to represent, shake your *** in my face?
:jackoff: I can only assume that this means jerkoff, or jerk off, stroke me or what? I take you could use this a few ways?
:monkeyleft: I guess this is a monkey ****?
:gay: I guess this is some faggity *** crap or what??
:fool: I take this represents the state of CA.?
:up::upyours: Don't these 2 say the same thing?
:wetting: Why would anyone want to use this is beyond me?
All the others I get.

Well.....up here in Canada, I have one of these on my igloo year round :canada:. Because off all the snow....I do a lot of this when I am running around doing errands :steering:, which sometime causes me to do this :wetting: or this :cursin: !! When I was younger, I did some of this:fool:, :drinks:, and we would go out to the farmers fields to do this to gophers :elmer:. I like this when I am watching movies :popcorn2:, but I can be a bit of a :popcorn: sometimes. I spend eight hours a day with some of these :asskiss:,:blah:, :realcrazy:, :jackoff:, who I would really like to:nutkick: because they drive me :BangHead: !! But this whole techy stuff and emoji's....I don't really get it myself!!! :up: :upyours: :hifu: :thumbsup: :rofl: :luvplace::thankyou:

Well.....up here in Canada, I have one of these on my igloo year round :canada:. Because off all the snow....I do a lot of this when I am running around doing errands :steering:, which sometime causes me to do this :wetting: or this :cursin: !! When I was younger, I did some of this:fool:, :drinks:, and we would go out to the farmers fields to do this to gophers :elmer:. I like this when I am watching movies :popcorn2:, but I can be a bit of a :popcorn: sometimes. I spend eight hours a day with some of these :asskiss:,:blah:, :realcrazy:, :jackoff:, who I would really like to:nutkick: because they drive me :BangHead: !! But this whole techy stuff and emoji's....I don't really get it myself!!! :up: :upyours: :hifu: :thumbsup: :rofl: :luvplace::thankyou:
So eloquently put. :D

this one will come in handy :hifu:

45737606_1914227518670103_5839030956857491456_n.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back