• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The eviction notice was served

Congrats Mark, prayers over that baby for a long healthy wonderfully blessed life!

Congratulations, Gramps! Being a grandfather is the best job there is.

thumbnail.jpg

Congrats!

Years ago I saw a bumper sticker that read "If I had known how much I would enjoy my grandchildren I would have had them first!"
Only after having grandchildren did I realize just how accurate that bumper sticker was...

Congrats on the new addition to your family. Truly a blessing.

I find the reading of this thread very amusing !!
All you happy grandfathers doting on your grand kids overwhelmingly !!!
Until you can tell there is a poop filled diaper !! How fast you will hand him or her back. .
The joy of being a grandfather, for sure...

And Mark / Richard Cranium --- if they were going to name your grandson after a car -- Tucker -- I get it....
But why not something cool --- like
Barracuda ??? Or Charger ???

Congratulations, again, Yours, Craig...

Congrats, having a baby is easy to do, now raising them is a different thing…best wishes with the newest member of the family Mark:thumbsup:

congrats Mark,Im still waiting for my kid to give me one.
congrats-minions.gif

Damn 9# 12 oz. big kid

congrats RC, have fun with the new grandchild
"Tucker"

Last edited:
Congratulations Mark. Good job! :D

Named him after a car too!
:thumbsup:

Congratulations on number 2!
Great day for sure! Glad all are healthy!

Holy bowling ball! 9lb 12oz??
I was more concerned about the "21 and a 1/2 inches" bit :eek:

Congrats to Mum & Dad...and also Mr & Mrs 'Cranium' on yet another fine looking & healthy grandson. :thumbsup:

Time to get some kiddie car seats fitted to one of the Chargers I think. :D

Great news. Healthy and happy. Score !

Congratulations Mark. In my mind there really isn't to much better in this world than hearing the pitter patter of the grandkids following Grandpa out to the garage. I have 3, all girls, but we have a blast out there...

Mazel Tov Mark !!!!! Your son looks just like you. Wish him and the baby momma all the best. - Abe

Auto Transport Service
Back