• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The H.E.M.I. Show, Largest All Mopar Show In Arizona March 7th, 2015

Paul_G

Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
High Energy Mopar Invitational

The H.E.M.I show is almost here, Saturday, March 7th, 2015. 8 AM -3 PM. Sponsored by Universal Technical Institute and Mopars Unlimited of Arizona. The biggest all Mopar show in Arizona has a NEW LOCATION. This year the show will be at UTI, Universal Technical Institute, 10695 W. Pierce St, Avondale, AZ 85323.

More space, more vendors, more swappers, food trucks, and over 50 professionally judged classes and all Mopar.

Vintage, Classic, Muscle, Truck, Jeep, FWD, Neon, Prowler/Viper, AMC, new Challenger, Charger, and Dart classes, survivor class, and a display only class plus many more. Stock and modified in most classes.

Personal Touch Dynamometer chassis dyno on site all day. See which Mopar will make the most power at the Dyno challenge. Special award for the highest horse power Mopar.

Come, see, and hear, the largest all Mopar show in Arizona.

Go to moparsaz.com for more info and to register show cars, swappers, and vendors, You can print and mail in the entry form.

Entry is free to spectators. Show car $20 pre register by Feb 16th, $25 day of show, $15 Display only, Swap/Vendor space $20/$50, Dyno Challenge $30 2 pulls, enter as often as you like.
Proceeds from the H.E.M.I show will benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Phoenix. http://www.rmhcphoenix.com/ .

Please visit our website to register for the H.E.M.I Show and for additional information. http://www.moparsaz.com .

See you at the H.E.M.I. show.

2015%20flyer%20pg1%201_zpsm4r4fgtn.jpg

2015%20flyer%20pg2_zpsijlobg0b.jpg

Last edited:
sounds like a great show

Auto Transport Service
Back