• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mar

The H.E.M.I show, March 4th, 2023 Phoenix. AZ

Paul_G

Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
I'll be there with one or the other.
20230105_073702.jpg
20230111_113103.jpg

I should be there with one or the other,,,maybe both

twins.jpg

I would like to go. Unfortunately another year passes by without being able to bring my car. Hopefully next year!

I plan on taking my 1967 Coronet if weather looks good. Hope to see you.

It would be really nice if forum members somehow identify themselves or their cars. Much easier to find each other.

It would be really nice if forum members somehow identify themselves or their cars. Much easier to find each other.
I’ll be wearing my Boston hat!

I'm too far away to make it. :(
Mark are you still “down South”? Or are you somewhere new? Was hoping to see you and that awesome RR again!

I'm going to try but I'm on call this weekend. Have to play it by ear.

Mark are you still “down South”? Or are you somewhere new? Was hoping to see you and that awesome RR again!
I moved out to NM, close to the Texas border. Too far to drive the GTX, about 8 hours drive.

I moved out to NM, close to the Texas border. Too far to drive the GTX, about 8 hours drive.
Darn hopefully we’ll be able to meet up again in the not to distant future! When did your RR become a GTX? Did she change gender too lol? Or was it always one?

Auto Transport Service
Back