• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The HEMI Show Phoenix, AZ Saturday March 3rd 2018

Yup I am still go for the show!

Bill I thought I was the only one with car issues lol

Update;

Personal Touch Dynamometer is scheduled to run the dyno at the HEMI show. If you have never done this before it is a lot of fun to see how much power your car really makes.

He will be offering the first 10 cars on the dyno a discounted rate of $35, after the first 10 cars the fee will be $45 for the remainder of the day. That is a good deal. That is for 3 pulls on the dyno.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/PersonalTouchDynamometer/photos/?ref=page_internal

I have spent half the day at the dyno before. It is a real blast to see some of the cars you would not expect to make great power surprise everyone, and others that sound awesome to be... so so. Hopefully there will be some real bruisers there.

I have two carbs for my 72. A 750 tuned for power, fun on the street, and a 670 tuned for economy, road trips and such. I am going to bring both, do pulls with both and see just what the real differences are.

Well a bit of bad news, I will be there but without my car. I have a short in my headlight switch and the new one won't get here in time. My dash is still apart while I wait for the new one to come in. Oh well, next time. Can't wait to see everyone's cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back