• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Joker gets the death penalty

I'll volunteer to inject, pull the trigger or throw the switch. And I don't need a gaggle of shrinks afterward as I will look straight into the mirror and sleep well.

Just heard that. Appeals infinity..... Sad really. He should be strapped next to a pressure cooker IED.

I say tie him up to the back of a car and drag him across the country. That will make it even

Sorry I don't agree with the death penalty

Well you Rick you just might want to reconsider that take. In case you have been asleep lately, we are at "WAR" with these radical clowns and their deeds. His Brother got it within the first few days. Now it's his turn. Exterminate with extreme prejudice. Sentence to be carried out immediately with no appeals. That is Justice...cr8crshr/Tuck

Yes you are right every one is entitled to their opinion. Just dont believe in taking for any legal reason. I'll let God decide not man.

CR8crshr your point about being at war with radical ideas is one of the reasons that this country has taken the path of putting security over liberty. You are never going to stop criminals and putting a label on this as being at war only feeds the hysteria.

Anyway just my two cents. Dont mean to offend

Great the jury "actually" did the right thing

on a side note;
Give my Congrats to your son, for his graduation, that's great news...
Hopefully it wasn't liberal studies/sciences...LOL & hopefully for his sake,
it's in a growing & rewarding field/area, that he will thrive in...

"Kill em' all, let God sort em' out"!!!

Yes you are right every one is entitled to their opinion. Just dont believe in taking for any legal reason. I'll let God decide not man.

CR8crshr your point about being at war with radical ideas is one of the reasons that this country has taken the path of putting security over liberty. You are never going to stop criminals and putting a label on this as being at war only feeds the hysteria.

Anyway just my two cents. Dont mean to offend

None taken Rick. But I find the logic to be the wrong approach when dealing with Capitol Murder. We used to have the Death Penalty before the Progressive attitudes came into vogue. Hell we used to hang Cattle and Horse Thieves without a cough or hiccup. If these sentences were carried out, we wouldn't have the tremendous costs associated with keeping them alive in the penal system. Free room and board, free medical, free sex change if one so desires. And who in the end pays for it? You and I and all the other tax payers do. They are evil and therefore should be treated as such. God will still have the final say but when it comes to this type of crime and sentencing, then I firmly believe that God will be more than happy for the assistance provided. It is a proven fact that if more and more of these death sentences were carried forth then the reduction in crimes of this nature would be also on the decline. It's the Dangling Sword of Pericles for these individuals...cr8crshr/Tuck

Did you compare the backpack introduced as evidence to the one he was wearing in the video? Apparently no one else did either. Something aint right, just my opinion.

Whose god is going to sort them out? The religious zealots certainly think they have god on their side. I would say that's 90% of the problem. I agree with the death penalty but if we are going to make it a deterrent, it should be public and painful.

"Label this as being at war" ??? Are you freakin' kidding ???? WE ARE AT WAR, AND THEY DECLARED IT ON US !!! Each and every act is an act of war. And in war, it's kill or be killed. Whether you like it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I say tie him up to the back of a car and drag him across the country. That will make it even
Douse him with gasoline... I'll throw the match.

The world is becoming so overcrowded....let's make some more room by eliminating the vermin. More oxygen, and hell....I could probably even cut down a tree.

Sad story over all. I'm suprised but pleased they gave the runt the death penalty. I thought they'd ultimately say he was too young. Death row is a gruesome place and in some respects I'm glad he'll have to spend some time on it before they eventually liquified the punk. He gets some opportunity to spend isolation time and think about his brilliant idea of war on his home soil. Only wish they hadn't killed his brother so they could suffer separately before they juiced them both.

Fu?#ed up deal all the way around. But what do ya do with the little bastard other than kill him and move on.

Auto Transport Service
Back