• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The New Guy from South Carolina

Robert E.

Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my self to you all.

As the title says, I am from South Carolina and my name is Robert. I’m new to B-body’s and I like to think of myself as a conformed Toyota guy but I have a love for anything with an engine. I plan to build at least 2 mopars in my lifetime a 69 GTX and 69 Roadrunner and they will both go to my sons. One in the Marines and the other in the Navy as both of them follow the tradition in our family I have decided to honor them this way.

I will have to lean on some of you as I start this journey so please be patient.

Welcome.You are a cool dad. Thank your sons for their service for me please

Welcome to the site . Please thank your sons and you mentioned tradition does that mean you were inlisted? If so thank you too. Those are cool cars to do. Do you already have anything (cars) or are you looking . We need pictures of you have one or both or maybe a old mopar from your past . Hell a picture of your boys in there blues or something of that nature would work . There's alot of military and retired military on here ! ALOT !
Good luck

Welcome to the site and Thank you and your son's for their service. There are many knowlegable members here that don't mind putting in their 2 cents so ask away.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I am still on the hunt for the cars. I have found a roadrunner at a good price but not title. this seems to be a reoccurring event with these cars. Also, a lady just down the road from me has a 68 or 69 hemi road runner but won't come off of it. I will be trying to put more cash together to see if that will change her mind.

Welcome to FBBO. So you don't have the cars at present? We love father/son stories. Start a build thread so we can follow you progress.

Welcome to FBBO from Vermont. Thank your sons for their commitment to this country. I retired here from South Carolina. Camden. 30 years Army.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I am still on the hunt for the cars. I have found a roadrunner at a good price but not title. this seems to be a reoccurring event with these cars. Also, a lady just down the road from me has a 68 or 69 hemi road runner but won't come off of it. I will be trying to put more cash together to see if that will change her mind.
Hemi RR would be sweet. 'Spensive though

Welcome from Ohio & good luck in your journey. Semper Fi.

Welcome from your northerly neighbor and thank you for your service.

One Hemi and Two sons sounds like a predicament to me. Treat it like a time share and they each get a week with it, and in the mean time you get to enjoy!

welcome to FBBO thank your sons for there service and good luck with your search

Great Idea & honorable family Tradition

welcome to FBBO from NorCal
you're in the right place, great car choices too...

Welcome and God bless your sons for their service!!

John-Birch-Society-American-Flag-hero-E.jpeg

Welcome to the madness from North Carolina . . .

Auto Transport Service
Back