• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The New Guy

xRickyBobbyx

Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Hi. New to the group and I look forward to making some B Body Buddies. I just purchased my first old school B body. A 1969 Coronet 4 door. My dream car is a '69 Charger RT. I know you guys know the marker on those right now. So I had to find something else. Got a great deal on this nice, running Coronet and couldn't be happier. The 2 doors are too common. The 4 doors aren't and I actually like it better. Anyway, I look forward to you guys help with making my customizations. Im not new to forums so I'll try not to ask stupid questions already discussed.

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

We like pictures of "More Doors" as well

:xscuseless:

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome.
I realize that it is in your nature to "Go Fast" since your new call sign is "El Diablo" (Fighting Chicken)....Say hey to the Magic Man when you see him.

welcome to FBBO

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Yeah, a '69 Charger would be nice but I'd jump at the chance to buy something like your Coronet. Great lookin' car!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Alabama, beautiful blue.

Auto Transport Service
Back