• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The passing of my wife Gloria, and an unintended pun

Thank you all for the support!
It's a bit strange picking out a cemetery plot for Gloria and myself, Expensive too.

So sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine it all. Prayers for you and your family.
RIP Gloria

Sorry for the loss of your wife and yes, it's always nice to hear some laughter during times like that. Even though I was young at the time my mom passed, I realized years later how long and how sick she was once I was able to research what was really going on. I believe she went to a much better place over what she was dealing with here. And yes, funeral plots/services ain't cheap. Now that I'm by myself, I picked out a no frills burial with no service at all and stick my ashes in a drawer at the Veteran's Memorial Cemetery.

Looking back, Gloria has had health problems for quite a long time.
I think the Covid just made it alot worse?

Looking back, Gloria has had health problems for quite a long time.
I think the Covid just made it alot worse?
Did she test for Covid? Even the 'regular' flu (that we never hear about anymore) can be very hard on someone that has a weak immune system. For a LOT of years that I got the flu and probably should have been hospitalized at least twice. Geez, that mess hit me hard....but doesn't the regular flu also test positive Covid? All that crap is related. Even the common cold is a virus.

so sorry to hear of Gloria's passing , Prayers for you and your family

Did she test for Covid? Even the 'regular' flu (that we never hear about anymore) can be very hard on someone that has a weak immune system. For a LOT of years that I got the flu and probably should have been hospitalized at least twice. Geez, that mess hit me hard....but doesn't the regular flu also test positive Covid? All that crap is related. Even the common cold is a virus.

Gloria had lung problems before COVID. The biopsy was pointing towards issues with asperation pneumonia. We both had COVID last year, and that likely made matters worse?

Auto Transport Service
Back