• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The proper way to advertise a car for sale....

and if my wife see this, you won't be hearing from me any time soon.:(
Better be careful. Mine was always checking on me. Between my sister and my wife, I didn't stand a chance!

A few more for your viewing pleasure.

1947-willys-military-jeep.jpg

1971-chevrolet-c10.jpg

1970-plymouth-superbird.jpg

1969-chevrolet-corvette-stingray.jpg

1986-chevrolet-k-10.jpg

1969-pontiac-grand-prix.jpg

1970-dodge-challenger-r-t.jpg

1970-dodge-dart-swinger.jpg

1969-dodge-coronet-rt.jpg

1962-chevrolet-impala.jpg

1967-chevrolet-chevelle-ss.jpg

I've looked there every car almost has the bottom sprayed black and they usually spray the tires inside as well .
They do sometimes have nice ones .

That joint does that sort of thing routinely - and their stuff is routinely overpriced vs. the market.... :)

The car is overpriced because when you are supporting the lifestyle needs of the chick standing next to the car...well, you’re in the hole. In more than one way. ;)

All of the models are too tall....too busty.....and too high in maintenance costs! I like em petite anyways. :D

At least he has a nice line up of used rides.

The only thing I see that I could afford has 4 wheels. The rest is just window dressing.....

That joint does that sort of thing routinely - and their stuff is routinely overpriced vs. the market.
I've been there before (out of curiosity more than anything else) and the owner is pretty much
exactly as you'd expect him to be (can you say "mullet"?). :)
Been there a couple of times myself. Agree they are over priced. On both occasions the ones in the dresses were not there. He does have a car that I traded with someone else that he has gotten a hold of. He has over priced it also, but it's worth somewhere north of the opening bid.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/133280896092

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back