• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Under 10K for sale thread

When the listing ends, why do we want to clutter the server with photos of unavailable cars ? Isn't that what Google images is for ? I will not bother anymore.

Agree with BB70, and-

It gives us a history of what you can get for what money through time.

That info is priceless for research, especially for those "WIW" threads and that "whatever someone is willing to pay" worthless answer.

Not sure I follow...

By only posting the link, all anyone interested had to do was click on the link...one mouse click...and all that information would be right on their screen. Modern technology is great, right ?

So, basically this whole silliness is because folks are upset they have to make a mouse click. No pictures, no price without that solitary mouse click on the blue highlighted link.

Anyway, that last link I posted was "Flagged" later on. Probably not the "WIW" post you may have wanted, as something must not have jived to get "Flagged" in the first place.

JMO

By only posting the link, all anyone interested had to do was click on the link...one mouse click...and all that information would be right on their screen. Modern technology is great, right ?

So, basically this whole silliness is because folks are upset they have to make a mouse click. No pictures, no price without that solitary mouse click on the blue highlighted link.

Anyway, that last link I posted was "Flagged" later on. Probably not the "WIW" post you may have wanted, as something must not have jived to get "Flagged" in the first place.

JMO
I think the concern is that the mouse click will provide a 404 notice when the listing expires. I don't mind making a couple mouse clicks to provide a permanent picture.

00A0A_lrrHT7N3813_600x450.jpg
00z0z_3MBDKHdpysU_600x450.jpg

NOT MINE

1969 Dodge Coronet 440 - $8000

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/d/jacksonville-1969-dodge-coronet-440/6823977455.html

Up for sale is my 1969 Coronet that I purchased with the intent of restoring it into a restomod. I have too many other vehicles and won't be getting to this one for a while, so I figured someone may be interested in it and get started on it sooner that me. It is one of the most SOLID B-Body mopars I have every purchased! EVERY panel from what I can tell is original with no rust. The only rust was in the lower quarter panels both sides. The previous owner cut them out, and I have not had a chance to weld new patch panels in, but that is all the welding you will need to do on this one!

It has a 440 sitting in in with a 727 automatic attached to it. I was told by the previous owner that the motor was gone through and the transmission was out of a running car, but I CANNOT VERIFY the condition of either. The motor does turn over by hand it from what I can tell from looking at it and putting my bore-scope down the cylinders there is no reason not to believe the previous owner.

The car comes only with what is pictured. The bucket seats inside are from another car and can be included if you want them.

The wheels and tires in the pictures are included and the tires do all hold air. The hood is a fiberglass 6-pack style hood with no hood hinges.
00505_1yZq1CvcwiA_600x450.jpg
00606_fyTaogPJdy7_600x450.jpg
00H0H_i3OCJbDSacd_600x450.jpg
00O0O_bdYKoB8A1HA_600x450.jpg
00H0H_dUxWMIFnGoP_600x450.jpg
00606_gRDHUmPvQKM_600x450.jpg
00m0m_iAB4Bj4te7d_600x450.jpg
00X0X_kaX9O477rYJ_600x450.jpg
00H0H_5t576mTReMa_600x450.jpg

That body line above the rear wheel is awfully hard to fake, and it looks perfect.

Auto Transport Service
Back