• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Walking Dead series finale this Sunday....

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
How will it end?
So much has changed between the comic books and the TV show so it is hard to know what to expect.
In the comics, Rick got killed by Sebastian but Carl is still alive. The story ended with a long time jump with Carl and Sophia as adults, Carl telling his daughter the story of the fall of society and what he called "The Trials" where people struggled to adapt to the dangerous new world.
There were no spinoffs in the comics. No Daryl either. Michonne was a lawyer and had adapted well to the Commonwealth.

Some expect a brief appearance of Rick Grimes in the finale.

With the spinoffs of Maggie and Negan, as well as Daryl somehow going to France, (Huh ???) how will the story end?\
It looks like the Commie-wealth will fall, at least the elitist leader Pamela Milton will.

This is funny as heck.

96953AAE-70DC-48F0-BC60-F6C21E8676E2.jpeg

I stopped watching several seasons ago. When Negan was first introduced. I was a huge fan but found it becoming formulaic and repetitive. One of these days I’ll have to catch up on it.

Rick and Michonne need to show up, they are still alive (at least when last saw them).

Last edited:
When Negan executed several key characters in one episode several seasons back, I quit watching it. The spinoff was the next on the "ain't watching" list. Don't have cable anymore, anyway.

:poke:

Too much zombie ****, way overdone for way too long
lets see, it goes like this;
(like in another thread about a popular TV series)
way too violent & way too much cursing,
way too fake, been on way too long
way too much blood & guts/murderings/killings **** on TV
People breaking laws & morality on TV
I don't really even find it 'the least bit entertaining',
or interesting or even good acting for that matter either
The opening credits are dark & gloomy,
I never really ever see any good part, about any of it,
way too violent, too unbelievable, crap TV

I do like a lot of AMC shows, just not that ****...

Although, I tried to watch & see what all hubbub was about
I just don't get the appeal, at all...
I never could make it thru 1 whole episode...
I know a lot of people like it, not me... waste of screen space & time

to each their own, opinions will vary

Last edited:
I was hooked from the first episode that I saw. I caught it in the second season and backtracked to see it from the start.
I agree...the show has lost it's luster from the heyday of seasons 2-7. After Rick left, my interest dropped in half. I still watched it but I didn't anticipate new episodes as much as before.
It wasn't just the zombie aspect that interested me....it was how people adapt and survive, how they make use of what resources were left.

Auto Transport Service
Back