• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Who or Led Zeppelin?

think about it and pick one...... you can go back and change your vote if necessary

• The Who

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Led Zeppelin

Votes: 51 76.1%

• Total voters
Definitely have to be Zeppelin.
However, Moon another brilliant Drummer. Townsend gifted songwriter and composer. And Entwistle is just badass.

But, I Love Zeppelin they never put out a bad album in my opinion.

but that's the weird part...... I know Zeppelin would get the vote, and I agree...... but I find myself gravitating to the old Who stuff

When does the Hair Band Thread start
I went to school in the 80s

LOL

We can save that for another thread down the road

Carry on

IMG_0291.png

When does the Hair Band Thread start
I went to school in the 80s

LOL

We can save that for another thread down the road

Carry on

View attachment 1603946

tell ya what...... The Who and Zeppelin (and the Stones) both got pretty lame in the 80's...... they ran out of ideas and went a little disco, and it all sucked....... that quality vs quantity thing; and hanging around too long

Zeppelin all the way. Never got to see them live but saw the Who, and OMG what a show! I rank it right up there with the Clapton concert. Wife fell asleep at the WHO show, lol

tell ya what...... The Who and Zeppelin (and the Stones) both got pretty lame in the 80's...... they ran out of ideas and went a little disco, and it all sucked....... that quality vs quantity thing; and hanging around too long

I know the Stone's manager told them they had to do a disco song or else. They hated disco but they came up with this, their only disco song...

I know the Stone's manager told them they had to do a disco song or else. They hated disco but they came up with this, their only disco song...

I think anything after "Some Girls" was unlistenable.......1981ish they came out with "Emotional Rescue" maybe that was the song, not the album? freaking horrible :gay: ....... I lost all respect

was that on "some Girls"? ........ yeah, that was the beginning of the end

I think anything after "Some Girls" was unlistenable.......1981ish they came out with "Emotional Rescue" maybe that was the song, not the album? freaking horrible :gay: ....... I lost all respect

Yep, a lot of artists were "coming out" back then.

I've always been heavily into music. Back when I started playing drums 1979-80 I emulated both John Bonham and Keith Moon. I was ecstatic when I mastered the Bonham triplets on Bass Drum and ghost note on the High-hat a-la "Good Times Bad Times," fills on "Black Dog" and Rock N Roll". With Moon, I learned as much as I could decipher. He was a very busy guy behind the kit - sadly his boozin and horse pills showed in his playing live, Bonham never seemed to slow down the tempo like Keith Moon did.

All that said, my vote? LED ZEPPELIN

Who has "Going Mobile" ........ either band have any other "car" songs?

Led Zeppelin all day long over the Who.

I get sick to the back teeth hearing about Momma's squeeze-box and what she does with it.

The Immigrant song for the win.

Auto Transport Service
Back