• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The wire-the show stopper here-the camera that tells if you have a four bolt main or a two bolt main

XEO1-

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Chevy guys out there need this because do y’all know how difficult it is to tell if you have a 4 bolt man block.. well I forgot the 3/4 oil cooler thread says it’s a four boot main many say but I’m not for sure….

What about the inside cam… inside cam for racers to slow down the videos to see how theirs engines are like inside before someone has a rod thrown at them throw the block and hurts them…

Very safe to have this type of technology..

Lol……. Look y’all seriously here this is a show stopper… the wire can be used to go into the oil drainer.

the wire has a windshield wiper on it also lol..

But seriously the inside cam sounds like a good deal but I forgot oil slinging going to cover the engine up…

will have to drained to check to use the wire…..

And ran without oil… never mind I don’t know anymore I’m drunk goodnight y’all..

check out my progress page… goodnight everyone… I’m going to snooze patrol..

Let us know how it turned out after you sober up.

Auto Transport Service
Back