• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There Are No Words To Describe The Idiots In This Picture

Idiots is right...
Libiots no doubt too:lol:

Heritage

IMG_3967.JPG

i have 2 really good words
but i would probably be labeled a racist if i used them...
ahh screw being pc!

stupid wiggers!

That would be a great move that would create sparks all over. (an executive order)
But it would be a specious move.
I think Trump and those he has gathered are working 24/7 on our behalf.
Let's not forget that what we hear day to day is not what is actually going on.
What we are left with is results. I wake up every day looking for them.

The media is in our faces and ears and it will not stop.

IMO when lives change and are felt (like with the AHC idea) most folks will just live and adjust.
When they feel the pain they will say ouch.----or not-- EEK

Last edited:
Remember back when you had to be a certain age to get in? or you had to be a certain height to ride the carnival rides? how about the weight and measure ladies in elementary school. the batting lineup,or setting on the bench,standing in line, some were wealthier,many were poorer,some got the best looking girls? See where this is going? I don't remember anyone complaining where they were in line on so many things that are natural living experiences for us all but I do remember everyone trying and doing the best they can and not complaining about their status. I started school in 1959 and can you imagine an all white school as there were no black/colored people in our town or any of the communities in our surrounding towns that were large enough to have a school system but there were blacks in St.Joseph 60 miles away and it was quite surprising to the young'uns to see different looking people for the first time and discussing the subject at telltime during school and the verbage that was common for the children as well as the teachers. This might be hard for many to believe/accept but nevertheless true. I'm not sure what I am trying to say here other than I do not recall people in general raising hell and complaining about every fuc#king thing and shooting people or the general mayhem as well as the disallegiance to every thing that me and my classmates were taught to protect and serve. There are many people of all colors/shades now as well as whites that need to go somewhere else. as I recall.

WTF!?
Interesting we don't have this yet in Europe.
Being a father myself I cannot believe he puts his son through something like that.
Everyone fights for survival and yes, only the strong ones survive and you can't feel sorry for everyone.
What happened is past, its more important of what you make of it now, and these retards are doing that idea no good.

What's a General Lee without the flag?!
I love that flag!
:confederateflag:

That would be a great move that would create sparks all over. (an executive order)
But it would be a specious move.
I think Trump and those he has gathered are working 24/7 on our behalf.
Let's not forget that what we hear day to day is not what is actually going on.
What we are left with is results. I wake up every day looking for them.

The media is in our faces and ears and it will not stop.

IMO when lives change and are felt (like with the AHC idea) most folks will just live and adjust.
When they feel the pain they will say ouch.----or not-- EEK
The Truth Will Set You (US) Free: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

I love that flag!
:confederateflag:[/QUOTE]
Nobody will be happy until this happens.
Gay-Marriage-General-Lee.jpg

I love that flag!
:confederateflag:
Nobody will be happy until this happens.
View attachment 440500[/QUOTE]
Nobody will be happy until the General Lee is chopped dropped with hydraulics and 20" spinners with a couple a black convicts driving it and a Power plant from a Prius And a rainbow sticker on the roof.

And they won't be truly happy until the convicts driving the New General Lee shoot and kill Roscoe and Cletus.And Boss Hogg will be Donald Trump

Auto Transport Service
Back