• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thieves....

JacobEXE

Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
this is gonna be a bit of a rant and rave, im soo pissed! someone broke into my house this afternoon. the worst criminals that could have ever struck, they stole a change jar, some absolutely priceless jewelry (i mean worth like $1) and the one that pisses me off the most my dads wedding band absolutely the last physical thing of his i owned. they left the tvs,computers,playstations, ipods i mean the most valuble stuff they left. i cant stand thieves just because you cant afford it doesnt mean you caan have mine! im so pissed sorry guys

sucks about your dads ring.tough when someone takes something you cant replace.sounds like some kids did it.any thief would have taken the electronics,easy to pawn.whole reason i have dogs is theives."theif meet buddy,buddy meet theives ***!"

I feel for you buddy. Happened to me too. About 5 years after my dad passed, some lowlife broke into my house. Took a bunch of stuff, but the worst loss was my father's gold watch that he gave to me on my wedding day. I went to every pawn and jewelry shop around for months looking for it. No luck. The cops finally caught the lowlife junkie who did it and about 10 other houses around. Too bad he didn't break in when I was home. He woulda said hello to my 9mm. :angry9:

sucks about your dads ring.tough when someone takes something you cant replace.sounds like some kids did it.any thief would have taken the electronics,easy to pawn.whole reason i have dogs is theives."theif meet buddy,buddy meet theives ***!"

sorry for the loss of something you cherished.seems like there's a POS around every corner these days.

Sorry for the loss. As NJRR did, try going to every pawn shop and jeweler in the area, even check craigs list. They are going to try and sell it quick.d

I would hit the pawn shops too. Let them know what happened and that way they can be ready of if someone shows up trying to sell it.

That almost sounds like somebody that knew what to take to piss you off. You might try hawkin your "friends" for info.

Sorry to hear about that man. Does sound like kids though. Pros would have taken the kind of stuff you see in pawn shops, electronics, tools, etc. Keep an eye on the little delinquents in your neighborhood.

So sorry to hear you got violated like that, Thief's are freaken' scum low life worthless POS's, lowest dredges of life... I agree with a few here, it kind of sounds kind of like a kid, teenager or inside job, maybe even a young girl because of the jewelry, a boy would have gone for different things maybe &/or much more would have been taken, like the Computer, Ipod & Playstation along with the games, would have probably all been taken... just thinking out loud... did you call the Police & make a report ??, did you talk to your Insurance Co. ??, have you asked your neighbors if they saw anyone ??... yeah the local Pawn Shop, Newspapers, Craigslist & E-Scam are all great ideas to search at/in...

I agree with what was stated above. It sounds like they knew exactly what they were after when they took you're dad's ring and left the other items that they could have pawned just as easy. Didn't you have problems with a relative in the past?

I agree! They took my grandfathers pocket-watch. Engraved by him to my dad, and by my dad to me. Value? About ten bucks to them for hock prices! To me PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back