• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things that drive down prices or keep you from buying...

I have to ask...has anyone seen a Mopar B-body with a LS, or any GM engine for that matter, installed? I thought that swap was only for Fords.
I will see a cheby 502 in a 65 Belvedere in the future. Friend has both but working on a 33 Dodge pickup with a dual quad 413 and a 4 speed.

#1 thing that will make me lowball or just walk away is crappy repairs being sold as a finished product. I don't care how beautiful it is if I find half *** patches, thick bondo ect it just means I have to strip it all off, I prefer untouched heaps myself.

I have to ask...has anyone seen a Mopar B-body with a LS, or any GM engine for that matter, installed? I thought that swap was only for Fords.
Fast And Furious Charger has one.
https://www.lsxmag.com/news/spoiler-alert-fast-and-furious-awd-charger-powered-by-mid-engine-ls/

2017-03-08_00-16-24-640x360.jpg
2017-03-08_00-16-43-640x359.jpg
2017-03-08_00-17-06-640x360.jpg

Cigarette butts in the ashtray.
Used rubbers on the floor.
Hypodermic needles under the seat.
Stuff like that.

Sounds like you need to start going uptown instead of downtown to look at cars!

"Cigarette butts in the ashtray.
Used rubbers on the floor.
Hypodermic needles under the seat.
Stuff like that."

Just for the record....I have never found nor left behind any of these items in any car.
Being silly and obnoxious is just my standard manner.

I have a warped sense of humor too.

Auto Transport Service
Back