• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Third Member with 3.23 Sure Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Orange 493

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a 8 3/4" third member with 3.23 gears and a clutch style Sure Grip. I would consider other ratios as long as it is a 742 or 489 case as I believe those are the only cases that you can buy 3.23 gears for.

Be advised-

Someone with less than 10 posts is selling one in the for sale section.

I have one that needs to be rebuilt. I attempted to rebuild it with lots of new parts. If you know how to set them up then this is for you. 489/3:23/Clutch style sure grip. 600.00 I Think I have it posted. WHen it was taken apart everything looked good no chipped gears no cracks etc etc. It has all new case bolts,new clutch pack,new ring gear bolts and all new bearing kit from Dr.Diff. I purchased a crush sleeve eliminator but question if the guy installed it. I do not think he installed it.

Here is my ad.
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/489-case-with-3-23-and-sure-grip.225470/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back