• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is certainly an interesting weather forecast for Friday.

I’m in the Falcon area north east of Colorado Sprgs visiting - yes, definitely an interesting forecast. Warm today but A total of 10 - 20” snowforecast in surrounding areas for Sat. Man, I hate snow!

Around 90 today here in Kona Hawaii.
Been there a couple of times. Great tropical paradise, but I can't do long plane rides anymore. I can drive 10 hours, can't fly more than 3. And I'd probably get whisked away by the Molokai Express.

It rained a little in the morning. The snow started about 1:30 this afternoon. So far it's really wet snow. It sticks to the trees, lawn, and cars but not the streets. About 3 inches at 6:00 pm

Just sprinkled enough to pucker up the dust on my windshield over here. Sun was out this afternoon. Is quite chilly though.

At 7:30. Oops, I thought I saved it rotated. Just tilt your head. My back porch.

730.jpg

Final Image. The news said the Air Force Academy to our west got 11. To our east, the Black Forest got 16. I don't know why B Bodies is flipping the image. It's saved vertically.

17snow.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back