• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Is Definitely A WTF Occurrence...

cr8crshr

Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
Seriously!!! What is up with People these days??? I get it somewhat. But to have a concealed weapon upon one's self, while undergoing a medical MRI procedure, in a medical facility, where 99% of their rules do not allow weapons of any kind, and not attempting to inform the staff at being so, makes absolutely no sense at all!!! And rightfully so, she got what she deserved due to her alleged shortcomings. This has got to be the all-time recognized Darwin Award winner!!! :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :realcrazy: :usflag::usflag::usflag:

Woman shot in the buttock when MRI machine triggers her concealed gun, FDA reports

I'm a 2A proponent, but that's a special kind of stupid. I wonder how bad she messed up the machine

They ask you about metal objects. Remember somebody was killed by an oxygen tank left in the area of an MRI machine. They turned it on and the tank flew and hit someone, patient I think.

Stupid is as stupid does. I've had my fair share of MRI's. That's the first question, if you have any metal parts in or on your body.

Don't they make you change into a hospital gown for an MRI ???

No, I've had a couple MRI's on my neck and only had to remove the shirt. Having some metal in my neck, don't know how they work around it for MRI's; but they do. Have been asked if I had any eye injuries where metal slivers could still be in the eye..

No, I've had a couple MRI's on my neck and only had to remove the shirt. Having some metal in my neck, don't know how they work around it for MRI's; but they do. Have been asked if I had any eye injuries where metal slivers could still be in the eye..
Non magnetic metal, titanium probably.

Auto Transport Service
Back