• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is the change in the NFL.

Actually, I 've found myself enjoying the time I 've now found on Sunday doing other things, both car and non-car related.

I never watched the NFL or any other "professional" sports so I'm not missing anything there. I do like Southeastern Conference football in the fall so I watch that. I have practically unplugged from current TV shows or news of any kind since it is an affront to me. When I watch TV, it's a channel that is historical, educational, or carries the old Westerns of days gone by. That's where I am now. In the bigger picture, the very fact that almost anything we think or say is taken in a political context is an indictment on where we are as a Nation and where we are headed. I pray for my country, that it will be healed, but I also know what the Good Book says in the Revelation, and wonder if we are nearing a point of no return.

22539663_1561103880615279_5896132557324921463_n.jpg

I'll say it the players that chose to sit are unpatriotic &
should be fined or cut
1st amendment rights to protest don't include the workplace
The NFL & the owners are weak & feckless,
just bowing to the Left's Racist & PC BS

I love the game of football,
I hate the **** about the disrespecting our nations flag, what it stands for...
Not the time or place, they should do it on their own time...
Not during my countries national anthem...
Total disrespect, no matter the reasoning for doing it...

There's quite a few players that did it long before
SF 49er's Colin Peckerneck {converted to Islam} started or
brought public attention, total disrespect to this crap too...
Marshan Lynch on my beloved Raiders {a former Seahawk},
Bennett also on the Seahawks, both have been doing this
for 10+ years, long before Peckernecks BS, sitting not standing
for the National Anthem/The Flag our 1st responders & the Military
among a bunch of other Minority/Black extremely Rich NFL players,
{NFL is 70% Black/Minority, how it that keeping them down ?}
Hypocrites, complete & total hypocrites, disrespectful hypocrites...

IMO that think somehow they are being treated unfair,
because of the color of their skin & now trying to blame it on
the flag the Pres. or the Police/LEO/1st Responders/Military

Screw them all...
Political BS on the playing field, not the time or the place...
Do that **** on your own time,
do it all you want, away from the workplace or at the games,
especially during the USA's National Anthem, on nationally televised TV...

I think u put it too mildly, I won`t say what I think of them. I have just about quit watching pro any thing for this reason !

It would appear NFL players are too stupid to figure out that biting the hand that feeds you is never a good idea.

How ironic....multimillionaires who get paid for playing a game saying they are oppressed.

In the bigger picture, the very fact that almost anything we think or say is taken in a political context is an indictment on where we are as a Nation and where we are headed. I pray for my country, that it will be healed, but I also know what the Good Book says in the Revelation, and wonder if we are nearing a point of no return.
Agree, brother. The leftist agenda has been inserted everywhere. The wife and I stopped watching tv about two years ago (football about four weeks ago). I do think the salad days of Americana are over, and the evil one is on the rampage. Maybe it's the Almighty's way of telling us to get right with Him, spend time with friends and family, and take the Coronet out for a ride.

Auto Transport Service
Back