• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thrifty Car Rental experience

My wife and I always treated staff with respect, waitresses, and others. Today going thru the drive thru at a mac’s for a coffee 3 or 4 times a week, there’s an old gal that’s usually there and try to brighten her day with a kind word and chat a little when there’s nobody waiting behind. Of course, there are some dip-chits thinking the entire world revolves around them and got to be pissy we see waiting in line. Well gee, welcome to everyone else’s friggin world! It is simply living by the Golden Rule that some don’t think applies to them.

You've not truly worked in "service" unless you've been wait staff or like me, hotel/resort maintenance.

The spectrum of customer attitudes has no bounds and there is always room for expansion.

I've experienced everything from customers giving me liquor, and offering sex to the proverbial "I'll see to it that you get fired", and "you better hope I don't see you on the street".

All over issues with their room, most of which are easily corrected by moving a room or 2 over, or not able to be corrected by anyone.

I'm always nice to people, especially with those who provide rental car services. Still, no success with getting cool cars from them, but at least they always were kind to me and explained everything step by step. I think it's important when people are nice to each other. For example, when I had a trip to Ukraine, I had to rent a car there. I've found there https://narscars.com.ua/en car rental services, and founded there a good car to rent. Workers were nice to me, and advised me the best car for Ukranian roads (you know, there's a problem in Eastern Europe with roads). I was feeling good not only because I've got a car, but because people were nice to me.

Last edited:
My family and I decided a long time ago not to buy a car, but to rent it. It is more convenient and profitable, especially since you can constantly change your car. I have been using the services of the company Car rental in Kyiv from 15$/day for 5 years,convenient services, profitable insurance and highly qualified managers
Ok I'll gladly spend $5460 a year.
Try someone else buddy

Auto Transport Service
Back