• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tic tic tac for use with msd 6al

400sforever

Local time
1:30 AM
Reaction score
Am I late to the party on this? Where does someone buy a tic toc tac for use with an analog msd 6al in a 68 charger? I thought charger specialties had one but they have been bought out by a company that does not get with the program. is the classic industries repo wired to work? I’ve read conflicting reviews online.

Am I late to the party on this? Where does someone buy a tic toc tac for use with an analog msd 6al in a 68 charger? I thought charger specialties had one but they have been bought out by a company that does not get with the program. is the classic industries repo wired to work? I’ve read conflicting reviews online.
Its a crap shoot. Best you can do is buy the tach and see what it does. If there is a problem you most likely will need a driver interface module like the msd tach adapt and there are others.

My factory tach in my Challenger required a tach adapter.
What does a MSD tach adapter do?
Doug

MSD 8920 Tach/Fuel Adapter

If you are using the magnetic pickup input (green and violet wires) to trigger your MSD Ignition, you will need the PN 8920 Tach Adapter. The PN 8920 will correct the operation of most voltage-triggered tachometers that do not work directly off the tach output terminal of the MSD control.

Auto Transport Service
Back