• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show your 66 t0 70 thread

wow, great cars!!

I humbly submit el pollo loco

101_4214.jpg

My 69, soon returning to it's original dark bronze metalic...... very soo I hope! :grin:

won't be long

Here's mine. I finally got it runnin and took it for a ride last week. woo hoo!!!!! i still need to do a lot of work, but she's gettin there.

2010-07-17 12.55.38.jpg

2010-07-17 12.55.24.jpg

My driver since '88..just makes the cut. Hope to give it the resto it deserves someday.
Carpics056.jpg

Carpics039.jpg

Carpics009Custom.jpg

Gary.:cool:

Hell of a "driver" man!!

my driver is a little more "joe dirt"

:grin:

Here is my friends '69 Coronet R/T, Hemi/Auto. it is 1 of 1, w/Hemi orange & Gloss black roof, it was featured in: feb.issue of: "Muscle Car Review" along with his other Hemi Cars.

This is my Favorite Mopar ever!, I tell him that everytime I see it.

I'm gonna post a video of my "Heap of a '69 Coronet 500" or maybe just some pictures?

I'm gonna try and post some pictures of "Jay leno's" '66 Hemi Coronet 500,
a couple of my friends work for him,and I get to hang out there on the weekends.

161.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my friends '69 Coronet R/T, Hemi/Auto. it is 1 of 1, w/Hemi orange & Gloss black roof, it was featured in: feb.issue of: "Muscle Car Review" along with his other Hemi Cars.

This is my Favorite Mopar ever!, I tell him that everytime I see it.

I'm gonna post a video of my "Heap of a '69 Coronet 500" or maybe just some pictures?

I'm gonna try and post some pictures of "Jay leno's" '66 Hemi Coronet 500,
a couple of my friends work for him,and I get to hang out there on the weekends.

That is really a cool car! Painted top cars are few and far between that is for sure. I'm certian that it is a true 1 of 1 combo. Here's my 70 Bee with a painted top just before I sold it. I think of all the mopars that I've had this is the one that I miss the most!
KID

FC7_bee_rs.jpg

this is my 68 Dodge Coronet when I first brought it home prior to taking it apart to begin restoration.

picturesfromoldphone032.jpg

67 satellite from sweden !

here is my sattelite . i`ve been fixing it up for 3 years now , 318 / 727 / discbrakes / servo . we have lots of mopars in sweden , very populary.

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

Here are pics of ours

66 Coronet 500
Coronet05-29-101.jpg

69 RoadRunner
IMG_0034.jpg

Mind if I join.

Starting from the top.

69.5 A12 Bee 4 Speed
69 Roadrunner 383 auto
69 Mod Top Satellite 383 auto
70 Roadrunner Superbird Clone

IMG_0152.jpg

DSC04245.jpg

DSC03083.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

DSC04004.jpg

Here's a clip of my Coronet, from a couple of nights ago,my wife shot,while I was pulling it in the garage

........please excuse me for thinking the video would be of your wife firing a couple of .38 slugs into the side of your car while you were in the garage crankin' off!:yes:

Must just be my sense of humor, don't mind me.:grin:

Auto Transport Service
Back