• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires/Wheels, etc.

SUPERBEEMARK

Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
I am trying to find anyone who is running 15X8 inch wheels on the front of a '68 thru '70 Super Bee. What backspacing works and with what size tire.

All help is gratefully appreciated!

welcome to FBBO... maybe introduce yourself, give us a little background, maybe share some photos, before jumping right into a question... a 4"- 4.5" BS should clear easily, check at the sway bar & frame for clearances, if your running discs make sure they will clear the calipers too or you could step up & buy a fitment tool like a Percy Tire fitment tool, from Summit Racing for like $70, be absolutely sure your rim & tire selection/combonation will fit...

welcome to FBBO... maybe introduce yourself, give us a little background, maybe share some photos, before jumping right into a question... a 4"- 4.5" BS should clear easily, check at the sway bar & frame for clearances, if your running discs make sure they will clear the calipers too or you could step up & buy a fitment tool like a Percy Tire fitment tool, from Summit Racing for like $70, be absolutely sure your rim & tire selection/combonation will fit...

So sorry Budnicks. My name is Mark, SUPERBEEMARK, have had my 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee since 1988. Originally a 383, 4 speed car, bow is 472, Torqueflight car. Over the last 16 years I have replaced engine, trans, steering box, gone to disc brakes up front, added aftermarket a/c after I quit taking it to the track where it ran a best of 12.51 @112mph.

Currently rebuilding/freshening engine, trans and a/c. Will post pix in the future. Glad to be on FBBO and am still learning the rules of the road.

Thanx Budincks.

SUPERBEEMARK

Hi Superbeemark...welcome to our forum. Looking forward to the pictures. Thanks for joining...

Auto Transport Service
Back