Titan Double Flaring Tool

Brakes, Steering & Suspension

1. 1toolguy

1toolguy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    I'm doing some brake work and had the replace the lines to the front wheels, after some research I went with the copper/nickel line because of the corrosion resistance and ease to work with. I went to flare the lines and the old school double flaring tool wasn't working (have they ever?). A professional hydraulic/pneumatic is not in my price range for a limited use tool but I stumbled across the video below, and others, for the Titan double flaring tool. I bought the 3/16 size and it works as advertised. I only messed up one flare (operator error) and it's compact size allowed it to fit every where I needed it to.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=7YcnuuMBeSU&usg=AOvVaw2oDgaX4TtVPBVziSE7FG-u

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • 65wgn440

65wgn440 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      The Nicop line won't rust, but it will tarnish pretty good. Takes some maintenance to keep it pretty.

• 1toolguy

1toolguy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      On the Cordoba any about three feet is actually visible so it shouldn't be too much work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.