• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Titanium valve spring retainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bill

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Nice titanium valve spring retainers 16 of them $75 plus shipping.

551D14EB-EACC-4DD7-BB6A-7E766F5BDF6F.jpeg

729FE36E-8D36-4CEB-AECA-434C6F2900C6.jpeg

They were on a set of heads that I had got on a trade and they had 7 degree locks holding the on and everything looked correct sorry I don’t have more information.

Are they 1.25", 1.43", 1.55" diameter? Without the diameter and the step diameters no one knows what you're selling. Great price if usable for something. I would be interested in them, but not without knowing measurements to figure out what springs will work with them can't take a chance.

Tom

Purchasing these blindly is the same as throwing money away.
Without the dimensions, no one will purchase these unless they’re going to make ornaments to hang on the Christmas tree.

They where on a set of heads holding the springs on they are the same size as stock retainers and were held with 7 degree locks I did not install them I don't know anything about them this is a bargain price so if you are not interested please move along thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back