• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To All My FBBO Friends and Enemies...

cr8crshr

Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
A heart felt Thank You for all the B-Days wishes. Now entering my 73 year of living in this current physical vessel. It means a great deal to me. Sadly though the weather here in Reno NV yesterday was pissy, rainy, snowy, and windy so not a lot of out door's activity for me. I just chilled and relaxed, and reflected on what my journey has been and what I have seen and done. Hopefully many more in the works as I ain't about to stop livin' life to its fullest. Again...

THANK YOU!!! cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

A heart felt Thank You for all the B-Days wishes. Now entering my 73 year of living in this current physical vessel. It means a great deal to me. Sadly though the weather here in Reno NV yesterday was pissy, rainy, snowy, and windy so not a lot of out door's activity for me. I just chilled and relaxed, and reflected on what my journey has been and what I have seen and done. Hopefully many more in the works as I ain't about to stop livin' life to its fullest. Again...

THANK YOU!!! cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
Got your Back Brother...
You are a good man.
Thanks for all your great input and support....

:usflag:

So, how about we talk about the unseasonable warm weather you've had the previous few weeks before this?? :wetting::poke::poke::poke:

My mechanic neighbor has been telling me he was going to retire for the last 10 years or so. He is presently helping me build my 383HP motor. He is replacing a motor in a Silverado this week and just replaced a trans. in an 85 Chevy van and put new CV joints in a Honda last week and also went to North Carolina with my equipment trailer to pick up his grandsons SUV and brought it back to Florida.
He turned 89 years young this past November.
Hopefully you have a long way to go !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back