• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today June 6

WileERobby

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
A lifetime ago. Many gallant men, with far more courage than I could muster in several lifetimes, boldly faced the ultimate challenge. And so many paid the ultimate sacrifice. That the world could live free. And I... we... can never repay our debt to them. The doorway to heaven lie on the beaches of Normandy that day. And may God bless their souls... each and every one.

Pls correct me if I'm wrong - I think it was 9000 men that died on the beach that day so 100000 more could advance thru the nazi lines. The courage they showed was far beyond anything ever seen before or since. God Bless the greatest generation!

God Bless our Troops. Past, present, and future. It's a crying fuckin' shame, how much of our history is being purposely forgotten. Less news about our greatest accomplishments are reported, every year.

Auto Transport Service
Back