• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAY OF INFAMY. Let us Honor

WileERobby

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Again, December 7, the day that will live in infamy, is again upon us. And so we remember, and honor, those who gave their lives in the attack upon our nation which led us into WWII. America's Greatest Generation, who grew up in the midst of a depression, in poverty, in famine, were then called into a world war to defend our country. It's as if they didn't grow through enough hardships. Now, they would be called to face different, but equally ruthless, enemies on both sides of our continent, and sacrifice their lives if need be, to defend our freedom. And so they went, with immeasurable courage, and hope, that those they left behind could continue, and prosper, in the freedoms of which our nation was founded. I've been to the Pearl Harbor/Arizona memorial a couple of times. I can't describe my sense and feelings as I was there, only that I was just able to utter these few words aloud:" Thank you, and God Bless your souls."

They truely were the greatest generation!
I too, visited Pearl Harbor. The sense that comes over one is hard to put into words.
They certainly did waken a sleeping giant that Sunday morning!

no offence meant to anyone or anything , now that's out of the way isn't it funny how we view things ?
jan 16 1991 the most massive air campaign in history starts off "desert storm " secretly !! a huge "pre-emptive strike" !! everyone(except for the towelheads ) cheers and high fives
dec 7 1941 the Japanese launch what was at the time a huge "pre-emptive strike" . its "a day that will be remembered in infamy " much nashing of teeth and the move that pulls America into the second world war ( thank god for that ,we'd be talking Japanese and using yen if not for this day !!)
just an idle thought

Last edited:
Anorther case of the Military being used in a game of chess. The carriers were out by plan, the newest additions to the fleet.
FDR & Company knew full well the Japanese were planning the invasion. Such a shame so many Souls were lost for a deception. War, the con of all cons. RIP Fallen Warriors.

Auto Transport Service
Back